Customers of Jazz who are always looking for the quickest possible internet browsing now have access to an exciting new deal that won’t break the bank. You won’t believe how low the offer referred to as the Jazz Monthly Browse Package is, and you’ll enjoy the fact that it includes a subscription to this package. Therefore, sign up for one of these Jazz Monthly Browse Package and take advantage of the internet throughout each and every day of the month.
Jazz Monthly Browse Package Description
The validity period for this Jazz Monthly Browser Package is one month (30 days). Because the Jazz Internet package only costs RS.215/=, a person needs to have a balance in their account of around RS.242/= in order to subscribe to this package (including taxes). After you have subscribed, you will be given 4 GB of data (2 GB 2 AM -2 PM). By subscribing to this Jazz Monthly Browse Package, you are able to receive an interesting service for the low price of RS.215/= (this price includes all applicable taxes).
Jazz has introduced the Jazz Monthly Browse Package, which consists of 4 GB of data (2 GB between the hours of 2 AM and 2 PM) and has a validity period of one month (30 days). You simply need to dial its subscription code, which is *117*77#, and then you can take use of a significant quantity of data for just RS 215/=. (Inc. taxes).
For just Rs. 148, you can purchase the Jazz Monthly Browse Package and receive 7000 MB of WhatsApp bandwidth along with 12000 SMS for the entire month (Incl. tax.
- The Jazz Monthly Browser Package costs only Rs. 276 and gives you a limit of 6GB of data per month (3GB between 2 AM and 2 PM).
- To sign up, type *117*77#
- Check the number of MBs left: *117*77*2#
- Validity : 30 days
- Charges : 276
Terms & Conditions
- Taxes that are required to be paid are already included in the offer price (if any)
- Call the bundle status code to find out how much data you have left and if it is still active.
- Internet offer can be subscribed to and utilized in 2G/3G/4G networks areas; however, bundles will not auto-renew and must be re-subscribed to each time they expire.
- There are several variables that affect internet speed, including the type of device being used, the type of online sites being accessed, the time of day, the number of concurrent users, the distance from a 2G/3G/4G site, etc.
- This package involves an overage of Re. 1 per MB.
- The base fee of Rs. 3.59 per megabyte will be applied if you are not enrolled in a package. The charging pulse will be 512 KB in size.
- Prices in the Federal Territory, Baluchistan, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan will all increase by 2.14 percent.
- Service costs of 5.11% and operating fee of 5.11% apply on recharge and 17% FED applies on consumption in the Federal Territory, Baluchistan, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan; however, in FATA and PATA, pricing would be 16.67% higher.
- Recharges are subject to a 5.98% service charge and a 5.98% operational fee.
- Sending a text message with the words “SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE)” to the number 9000 -PTA is the proper way to report unwanted or inappropriate (irrational) text messages.
- When you launch numerous programs or visit multiple websites at once, the system may reserve all of your available data volume in MBs and begin charging at the base rate of your package if you haven’t already reached your data cap.
- The offer is subject to change at any time by the firm.