If you want to use your data sim package all the time to stay in touch with your family and friends, the Jazz Monthly internet extreme offer will make that happen. This jazz internet package gives you a lot of GBs per month, which you can use for WhatsApp and Facebook. It also has the fastest data sim services, which will make you happy. So, this Jazz Internet Monthly Extreme Offer gives you a large number of GBs for too low a price!!!
Jazz Internet Monthly Extreme Offer Description
This Jazz Internet Monthly Extreme Offer is good for one month (30 days). To sign up for this package, you need to have about RS. 168 in your account, since this internet package only costs RS. 150. (Including taxes). After subscription, you’ll get 10 GB data (2 AM – 2 PM). If you sign up for this Jazz Internet Monthly Extreme Offer, you’ll get a lot of information for only RS.150/= (including taxes).
Jazz has released the Jazz Internet Monthly Extreme Offer, which gives you 10 GB of data from 2 AM to 2 PM for a month (30 days). You just have to dial its subscription code, *117*34#, and for just RS. 150/=, you can get a lot of data (Inc. taxes). To get the Jazz Internet Monthly Extreme Offer, dial the subscription code (*117*34#) from the phonebook. To stop getting this package, call the unsubscribe code, which is *117*34*4#. If you’re having trouble, you can call Jazz Helpline 111, go to a Jazz Franchise, or check out the company’s official website.
For just RS. 184, you can get 10 GB of internet data for a whole month (incl. Taxes).
- To sign up, call *117*34#.
- Check status *117*34*2#. This number is valid for 30 days.
- Free internet data 10 GBs
- Charges R’s 180 dollars including tax
Terms & Conditions
- Taxes are already included into the listed prices. (if any).
- This offer is non-redeemable and cannot be redeemed more than once.
- Ineligible subscription hours are between 6:00 PM and 1:00 AM.
- You can subscribe to and use these internet services on 2G, 3G, and 4G networks. These can be used with a 4G or 3G connection, if available, and at a 2G connection’s top speed.
- Regardless of the plan type, all Internet overages cost Rs. 0.30 per extra megabyte used.
- Dial the bundle status codes to check your balance and plan’s validity at no cost.
- vary widely depending on a variety of factors such as the type of device being used, the type of content being viewed, the number of concurrent users, the distance from the nearest 4G network tower, and the
- A SIM card already in use will provide 4G data and video calls. If you want to use Jazz’s 4G services, you’ll need a 4G-capable phone and to be in a 4G-enabled service area.
- Dial *443*1# to see if you’re in a 4G service area. No automatic renewals will be applied to any of the internet packages being offered. Upon bundle expiration, a new subscription is required.
- If you don’t have a subscription to a bundle, you’ll be charged the base cost of PKR 2.39 per megabyte (MB). 512 KB is the size of the charging pulse.