‘unsub’ to 700.
Zong is Pakistan’s largest phone company. Zong did well in the market with the help of China Mobile. Zong is the second largest telecom company in Pakistan when it comes to GSM services. Based on the number of people who use its services, Zong is the third largest telecom company that offers good services. Zong cares about its customers and gives them packages and services at low prices that are affordable for everyone.
Each package is made so that it meets the needs of its users. People with both prepaid and postpaid phones can use these plans to stay in touch with their loved ones. Zong gives subscribers yet another big benefit. The Google Play Store has the “My Zong” app. This app is very easy to download. Users can activate all Zong SMS package online with the app. Just click on the package you want and use the code it gives you to activate it.
Zong has a lot of packages, such as the Zong daily SMS package, the Zong weekly SMS bundle. And the Zong monthly SMS pkg. There are different Zong SMS packages, but this piece of writing is about the Zong weekly SMS bundle. This package comes with 1200 SMS that can be used on any network. This package will last for one week. This package can be used for only 14 rupees.
WhatsApp will get an extra 200 MB. You can sign up for the offer by dialing *702#. Here is a full list of the Zong Weekly SMS Packages. On recharges and bills, a 12.5% advance income tax is added. Sales tax of 19.5% will be added to all data bundle subscriptions. Sales tax of 19.5% will be added to all Voice and SMS bundle subscriptions depending on the area.
For just Rs. 32, the Zong Weekly SMS Bundle gives you 1300 SMS and 200MB of WhatsApp data for a whole week.
- To subscribe, call *702#.
- Send “unsubscribe” or “unsub” to 700 to get off the list.
- This offer keeps going back on itself.
- Validity: 7 Days
- Charges: 32 plus tax
- Internet data: 200 MBs
Terms and conditions
- Income Tax is due in advance and added to your bill or recharge at a rate of 12.5%.
- All Data Bundle Subscriptions, Default Internet Use, and Out of Bundle Usage Charges in Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab, and Sindh Provinces Will Be Subject to a Sales Tax of 19.5%
- All Voice and SMS bundle subscriptions, as well as all Voice and SMS usage in Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab, and Sindh, would be subject to a sales tax of 19.5%. 17% Sales
- Wherever in Pakistan you subscribe to or use Voice or SMS, you will be subject to Tax/FED.