Prepare to remain connected with the Jazz weekly WhatsApp & SMS from Jazz! Simply dial *101*1*07# to sign up for this incredible offer, which includes 25MB of WhatsApp data and 1,500 SMS for 7 days. Keep in touch with your loved ones and have a good time with jazz!
You can subscribe to the Jazz weekly WhatsApp & SMS by dialing *101*1*07#. You will receive 1500 SMS and 25 MB of data for 7 days. If you wish to re-subscribe to the Jazz weekly WhatsApp & SMS *101*1*07# after 7 days, you must redial the subscription code. This offer is not circular.
Jazz’s customers are always satisfied due to its high internet speed and superior customer service. This Jazz weekly WhatsApp & SMS and SMS Package is designed specifically for Jazz customers who prefer to communicate with their loved ones via texting, WhatsApp, or SMS. Truly affordable and quickest!
Specifics and Information regarding the package
A balance of approximately RS.35/= is required to subscribe to this package including tax, as this Jazz package costs only RS.30/= (taxes included). Following the subscription, you will receive 25 MB of data and 1500 SMS by subscribing to this Jazz WhatsApp package weekly and SMS Bundle, you can access various thrilling services for just RS. 30/=.
Internet speeds can vary depending on your sim card, location, or mobile capabilities. If you have previously subscribed to the offer Jazz Weekly WhatsApp & SMS and wish to re-subscribe during the offer’s validity period, you will be able to do so.
Mechanics of Jazz weekly WhatsApp & SMS
- To subscribe – *101*1*07#
- Validity- 7 days
- Price-Rs, 30
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions supplement the general terms and conditions duly certified by PTA and accepted by the customer in CSAF/eCSAF at the time of connection/SIM activation.
- Offer Price/charges of each offer/package/bundle are subject to all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of where in the country the offer/package/bundle is activated/service is utilized.
- Balance and recharge requirements for bundles can be rounded to the nearest whole number.
- In case of any queries, inquiries, complaints or additional requirements, please email us at: [email protected]
- By messaging SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) to 9000 –PTA, you can report unwanted and inappropriate (unreasonable) messages.
- Using a SIM that is not registered to you or permitting others to use your SIM is illegal – PTA
- Dial 420 to block unwanted calls/messages (fees may apply).
- By messaging “ON” or “SUB” to 3627, it is possible to block unsolicited marketing calls via the “Do Not Call Register” service. It is a complimentary utility offered to Jazz customers.
- The term “Purchase of Sim” refers to a consumer acquiring a connection to PMCL’s network in order to utilize PMCL’s telecommunication and other related services. SIM remains PMCL’s property at all times, and by issuing a SIM to a customer, the customer receives only the right to use the SIM; no ownership is conveyed. In 2021, the billing date for all postpaid subscribers will be moved to the second of each month. Customers will receive a distinct bill for the difference in days for execution month as a result of this change. The min/MB rate will be prorated based on the bundle.
- Below are the applicable Taxes/charges for usage and recharge in Pakistan and AJK:
- The advance income tax rate for each recharge is 15%.
- The GST rate in Islamabad Federal Territory is 19.5%.
- The sales tax rate in the remainder of Pakistan and AJK is 19.5%.
- Britain is exempt from taxation.
- Unpaid invoices after the due date will incur a late payment fee equal to Rs.50 or 5% of the unpaid balance (excluding taxes), whichever is greater.
Jazz has introduced the Jazz weekly WhatsApp & SMS, which includes 25 MB of data and 1500 SMS with a one-week (7-day) validity period. Contact its subscription code (*101*1*07#) to receive abundant data and SMS for just RS. 20/= (taxes included).
Another Super Duper Offer
Simply dial *770# to sign up for jazz Weekly. One week later, you will receive 1500 Jazz Minutes, 60 Other Network Minutes, 1500 SMS, and 6 GB of internet data. You can use 3 GB of internet data at any time, with the remaining 3 GB available from 2 AM to 2 PM.