In the Jazz weekly SMS package, this offer is valid for a limited time and is subject to change at any time. Jazz has the right to set or change the price or rate of any offer, package, or bundle or to take back, change, or cancel any bid, box, or bundle at any time. When the PTA’s rules say so, customers who will be affected must be told ahead of time.
Offer Taxes, if any, will be added to the price or charges of each offer, package, or bundle, no matter where in the country the offer, box, or fortune is activated or service is used. The charging system sets aside a certain amount of your available data volume in MBs for each application or website you open or visits on your device.
If you open or visit multiple applications or websites simultaneously, you may use up all your available data volume in MBs and be charged at the base rate of your Jazz weekly SMS package. You can round up the balance and recharge needed for bundles to the nearest whole number. Whether you are a person who constantly texts or just texts when necessary, Jazz has you covered and offers very reasonable prices for their services. Dial the code *101*1*07# right now to select the plan most closely meets your requirements.
If incentives are depleted during the validity period, an overage fee of Rs.2.25/MB (including tax) will be assessed. Internet service can be subscribed to and used in places with 2G, 3G, or 4G networks. Call the Rs.0.06 bundle status code to determine the remaining MBs and whether or not they are genuine.
Actual internet speed will depend on a variety of factors, including sim, device, viewed web pages, time of day, concurrent users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc. You will be charged Rs. 5 per megabyte (MB) if you do not have a plan. The charge per pulse will be 512 KB.
- *101*1# is the subscription code for the Jazz weekly SMS package
- Recharge Necessary. Rs.23
- Status String: *101*2*07#
- Information String: *101*3#
- Unsubscribe: *101*4*07#
Terms & Conditions
- This is a limited-time deal, and the terms may change anytime.
- The standard rate for mobile internet overage is Rs.1.2 per MB.
- Users can subscribe to and access the internet in locations serviced by 2G, 3G, or 4G networks.
- Call the Rs.0.06 bundle status code to find out how much data you have left and if it is still valid.
- Variables like SIM card, device, websites visited, time of day, number of concurrent users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc., all affect the experience of using the internet.
- Without a package subscription, you will be charged the base rate of Rs.5/MB. The charging pulse will be 512 KB in size.