The leading provider of communications networks in Pakistan, Jazz, is now offering data plans to customers free of cost. The organization provides a wide variety of users with cutting-edge and cost-effective data package options, ranging from daily bundles to location-based discounts.
Jazz gives its customers access to a wide range of reasonably priced and exciting daily internet bundles like Jazz weekly all network package. These bundles include such like the Daily YouTube and Social deal, the Daily extreme bundle weekly and monthly bundles, and others, and they are designed to cater to the specific requirements of each customer.
We are all aware that weekly packages refer to those types of bundles that provide all of the benefits in a single package. After purchasing a subscription to the Jazz weekly all network package, there is no longer a requirement to purchase additional bucket subscriptions. Today, we are happy to announce the launch of a ground-breaking bundle that will provide Jazz with discounts and benefits from every possible source at an affordable cost. Let’s have a look at the specifics of the package.
Mechanics of Jazz Weekly All Network Package
Jazz brings its customers again another exciting offer!
With the Jazz weekly all network package, you can make calls on and off-network, send SMS, and use the internet for 7 days. All of this for just Rs. 210 per week (including tax)!
- Subscription: *700#
- Un-Subscription: *700*4#
- Status String: *700*2#
- The information is: *700*3#
Terms & Conditions
- Rs.315 is the subscription cost for Gwadar and Turbat (Incl. Tax)
- The customer will be subscribed to the Weekly All Network Deal for exactly 7 calendar days upon phoning *700#; the offer will expire at midnight on the seventh calendar day (including subscription day.
- This package is non-recursive; users must dial *700# again to receive it more than once.
- All minutes will be posted at the moment of subscription, and they will be accessible until 23:59 UTC on the seventh calendar day.
- Minutes / SMS / Data will be accessible around the clock (no time limit)
- Data MBs apply to 2G, 3G, and 4G.
- Balance of $0.15 is required to make calls through the bundle. This is a limited-time offer that is subject to change at any time.
- Internet service can be subscribed to and utilized in locations with 2G/3G/4G networks
- Bundled minutes / SMS / MBs are accessible around the clock (no time restriction)
- Multiple registrations are permitted.
- Overage fees of Rs. 1.2/MB apply to all mobile internet packages.
- Actual internet speed will depend on a lot of variables, including sim, device, viewed web pages, time of day, number of concurrent users, distance from a 2G/3G/4G site, etc.
- If you are not subscribed to any package, you will be charged the base cost of Rs. 5 per megabyte. The pulse will be 512 KB.