Are you looking for the Jazz Internet Package that provides the best discount? You have arrived at the correct destination!!! You are currently looking at the most cost-effective package deal there is (the Jazz Monthly Mega Plus Offer). Jazz has created the Jazz Monthly Mega Plus Offer specifically for its customers who have expressed the inability to pay for particularly pricey bundles. This is part of Jazz’s ongoing commitment to meet the needs of each individual customer while also taking into account their financial constraints.
This Jazz Monthly Mega + Bundle is valid for one month from the date of purchase (30 days). Because this Jazz monthly mega plus offer is only 300 rupees, the minimum balance required to subscribe to it is around 350 rupees, despite the fact that the package only costs 300 rupees (including taxes). After joining, you’ll receive 12 GB of data (6 GB from 2 AM to 2 PM). The Jazz Monthly Mega Plus Offer, when purchased, you are entitled to a wide variety of fascinating services for the low price of only RS.300/= (including all applicable taxes).
Jazz is now offering the Jazz Monthly Mega Plus Offer, which comes with 12 GB of data (8 GB from 2 AM to 2 PM) and has a validity period of one month (30 days). You simply need to dial its subscription code, which is *117*30#, and then you can take use of a significant quantity of data for just RS 300/=. (Inc. taxes).
Mechanics of Jazz Monthly Mega Plus Offer
For huge data use all day, you can choose Jazz Monthly Mega Plus, which costs Rs. 458 per month and gives you 12 GB of data (6 GB from 2 AM to 2 PM).
- To sign up, dial *117*30#
- Info code *117*30*2#.
- Internet data 12 GB
- Validity : 30 days
- Charges : 458
Terms & Conditions
- Package subscriptions are available 24/7.
- Call the Rs. 0.06 bundle status code to verify your current incentive and expiration date.
- Packages do not renew automatically and must be subscribed to again before they expire.
- A subscription Internet bundle can be used in locations serviced by 2G, 3G, or 4G networks.
- The speed of an individual’s internet connection is affected by a wide variety of variables, including but not limited to the user’s SIM card, device, web sites visited, time of day, and number of concurrent users, distance from a 2G/3G /4G site, and the like.
- There is a charge of Rs. 2/MB for any data usage above the monthly cap on the internet package.
- Without a data plan, you will be charged the standard cost of Rs. 5 per megabyte. This 512 KB pulse is the size of the charge.