Jazz makes an interesting offer subscribed the Jazz Monthly Hybrid bundle. If you sign up for this package, you’ll get 10000 jazz/warid minutes, which are limited to 333 minutes per day but are unlimited on Sundays. You’ll also get 100 other network minutes and 1000 SMS.
Jazz Monthly Hybrid bundle Description
You can call any other network, like zong, ufone, telenor, and ptcl, with the 150 other network minutes that come with the Jazz monthly hybrid package. You will also get 30000 SMS with this offer, which you can send to any other network. This package of jazz and hybrid music costs Rs. 489 per month to sign up for (including tax).
This Jazz monthly hybrid bundle subscription code is *430#, and it can be used for one month. If you don’t want to get this package anymore, you can use the code *430*4#. You can use the code *430*2# to find out how many MBS, Minutes, and SMS you still have. If you want to find out more about this package, you can dial *430*3#. In this offer, you will be charged Rs. 0.15 for setting up a call.
This offer lets you call at any time, use the internet, and send an SMS. There is no time limit, so you can use it whenever you want. With this offer, you can talk to your family and friends over the internet and share videos with your friends. You can also send poetry to your friends via SMS with this package.
In this Jazz Monthly Hybrid bundle deal, you’ll get 6 GB of internet data that you can use to browse the web. You’ll also get 3000 jazz minutes, and on Sundays, you can make as many calls as you want.
Jazz offers a fun Jazz Monthly Hybrid bundle. Now you can call your friends and family as much as you want, send SMS, and use the Internet as much as you want for a whole month. And that’s not all. You can also call as much as you want on Sundays.
- to subscribe *430#
- Un-Subscription: *430*4#
- Status String: *430*2#
- Information Number: *430*3#
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is time limited and may expire at any time.
- In locations serviced by 2G, 3G, or 4G networks, users can subscribe to and access the internet.
- There is a charge to initiate a call.
- Minutes, text messages, and data from bundles can be utilized. Daily, all day (no time restriction)
- We do not permit overlapping subscriptions.
- All mobile internet bundles have an overage fee of Rs.2.25/MB.
- Several variables, including but not limited to the user’s SIM card, device, web browsing habits, time of day, number of concurrent users, and distance from a 2G/3G/4G site, will affect the user’s actual download and upload speeds when using the internet.
- In the absence of a subscription to a bundle, you will be charged the basic cost of Rs.5 per MB. The 512-kilobyte-sized charging pulse is set.
- Call every call has a PKR 0.15 set-up cost.