Jazz Infinity Browser – Jazz Infinity Browser and Jazz Monthly Browser are one and the same service. Receive 2GB for 30 days for just Rs 110. Dial *709# to activate a 30-day Internet subscription on your Jazz prepaid SIM card. Jazz Warid has recently introduced a new long-term internet package for Jazz subscribers who wish to be continuously active for an extended period of time.
Jazz Infinity Browser Description
Maximum incentives are provided by telecom networks for short-duration packages. Conversely, subscribers to long-term packages receive little incentives for an extended period of time. Thus, it is a long-standing practice of telecom networks. This policy has been maintained by the offer’s creators so that users consume less data over the course of a lengthy subscription.
Numerous individuals look for Jazz net bundle for 180 Days. We wish to inform you that this internet package is a monthly data package. Don’t be misled by searches for 180 days, as the original validity period is only 30 days.
Get 30 days of entire Jazz Infinity Browser knowledge for 110 rupees. The necessary minimum balance for this deal is PKR 115. Following is the subscription code for Jazz Infinity Browser, Jazz Data Infinity Offer and Jazz Monthly Browser.
Dial *709# to activate this monthly Jazz Infinity Browser. The status check code for the remaining MBs is *709*2#. The whole deal details are accessible via the *709*3# code.
- The subscription fee is Rs. 126 (Incl. Tax)
- Subscription Code: *709#
- Status Code: *709*2#
- Code for Package Information: *709*3#
It is important to be made clear that the “Jazz Infinity Browser” is a subscription internet service paid for monthly. As a result, the validity duration for a monthly package begins upon subscription and continues for 30 days.
Terms & Conditions
- Anyone can sign up for the bundle at any time of the day.
- Bundles won’t automatically renew, so you’ll have to do it again when the time runs out.
- You can sign up for and use Internet bundles in locations with 2G, 3G, or 4G networks. Proper data speeds depends on many things, such as the SIM card, device, web pages visited, time of day, number of people using the internet at the same time, distance from a 2G/3G/4G site, etc.
- The overage price for the internet package is Rs.2/MB.
- You will be charged the base rate, which is Rs. 5/MB, if you don’t have a plan. The charging pulse will be 512 KB.The package could change at any time.