Get 1 Day Jazz daily WhatsApp & SMS bundle. SMS is the best way to communicate with family and friends. Multiple SMS bundle offerings from various telecom providers. Jazz offers its valued clients inexpensive SMS Package options. Jazz provides multiple SMS package plans divided into three categories. These are daily, weekly, and monthly categories. Now it is up to the user to decide the package plan to subscribe Jazz daily WhatsApp & SMS bundle. If the consumer sends text messages seldom, Jazz Daily Package Plans are ideal for him.
Any network that provides a one-day package has the best chance of attracting new members and retaining existing ones. Additionally, Jazz provides a one-day Jazz daily WhatsApp & SMS bundle. It provides a variety of WhatsApp packages for the duration of the day. Pakistan’s No. 1 Jazz Network. It boasts of having over six billion active users in Pakistan. With this in mind, Jazz provides customers with affordable bundles. So, let’s discuss about the daily, weekly, and monthly Jazz WhatsApp packages.
Jazz daily WhatsApp & SMS bundle Description
Now Jazz brings an incredible and inexpensive offer for WhatsApp known as the Jazz daily WhatsApp & SMS bundle for just Rs. 12 for the entire day. To make Jazz more customer-friendly, residents of Khan Bela, LiaQatpur, Alipur, Uch Sharif, Muzaffargarh, and Kabirwala will receive a regular WhatsApp package. This bundle will be enabled automatically without the need to dial a subscription code.
Jazz has you covered at inexpensive rates, regardless of whether you text constantly or only when necessary. Subscriptions and use will be enabled within 2G/3G/4G network zones.
The Bundle is automatically applied to the Rs. 2 activation cost upon 24 hours of delivery. Customers who do not have sufficient balance at the time of the periodic payment will be withdrawn from the service.
- Cost of Subscription: Rs.8 (Incl. Tax)
- Subscription Code: *334#
- Status Code: *334*2#
- Info Code: *334*3#
- Unsubscribe : *334*4#
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is only valid for a limited time, and it could change at any time.
- Every mobile internet bundle has an overage fee of Re.1.2/MB.
- Internet service can be subscribed to and used in areas with 2G, 3G, or 4G networks.
- Call the Rs.0.06 bundle status code to find out how many MBs are left and if they are still valid.
- Actual internet speed will depend on many things, such as sim, device, web pages visited, time of day, number of people using the internet at the same time, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc.
- If you don’t have a plan, you’ll be charged the base rate, which is Rs.5/MB. The pulse charge will be 512 KB.